Sunday, January 25, 2009

Rock Band 2 Endless Setlist completed

My other achievement over the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday weekend, in a literal and Xbox 360 sense, was completing the Rock Band 2 "Endless Setlist." This is fairly insane, as it involves playing all 84 songs contained in the game in one gigantic set with no breaks. It took my friend Shawn and I over six hours to complete. Admittedly, we completed it on "medium" difficulty (and five-starred every song, thankyouverymuch), but given the difficulty of many of the later songs in the setlist and the exhaustion point approached at the 6 hour mark, we could not have done it any other way.

We earned two achievements for completing this task:

1) The Bladder of Steel Award (no pausing and no fails on any song); and
2) Vinyl Artist (completion on "medium" difficulty as opposed to earning "Gold" for completing it on "hard" or "Platinum" on "expert" difficulty)

So, I present to you, proof:
Endless Setlist completed!

3 comments:

Unspoken said...

lol I am doing this right now...Drums on hard...Jebus save me...=D

Congrats btw :P I wish I had a friend to play with me to make this easier....

Unknown said...

Good luck! I'm surprised you have time to post a comment!

Unspoken said...

hehe thank u!
I am actually playing, my sister is typing for me lol...Keeps me entertained and not falling over.

I am on like the 55th song.